Want to join the Speetar™ team?
We are always interested in bringing onboard
dedicated people who share our passion and
want to make an impact.
At Speetar™, you can expect a challenging,
inspiring and impactful work experience. We
invite you to help us shape the future of
healthcare and make a real difference in the
lives of others.
Tell us about yourself …
Full Stack Java Spring & Angular
- Design and build advanced healthcare applications using Spring Boot and Angular JS
- Collaborate with team members remotely across different countries.
- Rapidly design, implement and ship new features.
- Work with third party data sources, APIs and SDKs.
- Work in a highly agile environment where requirements evolve frequently.
- Ability to write high quality and reusable code.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven software development experience and with strong knowledge of web technologies.
- Proven experience in developing Full Stack applications using Spring boot and a front-end MVVC framework such as Angular.
- Must have developed at least 2 to 3 Spring Applications.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programing, Relational Databases and Web Development
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience in relational data-modelling and formulating SQL queries.
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience in working with version control e.g. git
- Deep understanding of Spring Security and ability to develop secure applications.
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs and integrating with third-party libraries.
- Front-End development experience in AngularJS would be a plus.
- Experience in working with yeoman and its jhipster generator.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, application builds and deployments.